Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Looking For Suggestions

So...uh...we need to get birthday presents for my (gonna be) 14 year old nephew and neice. The are bright kids and play a bunch of sports (hoops for her, volleyball for him).

The two things I'm thinking of are maybe a good basketball for her and a good volleyball for him, or maybe taking the two of them out to dinner with Kathy and I at some cool restaruant. We could actually sit and talk to them for a couple of hours and it'd be pretty fun. Being and experiences over things kinda guy, I'd lean towards the second if forced to choose. That being said, I'm open to suggestions.

Also of note: The Brewers have won a series for the first time since the opening week of the season (and Benny will go for the sweep tomorrow afternoon...he had no-hit stuff the last time out and had some bad luck...lets hope he is that sharp again).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home