Monday, April 17, 2006

Mo

For momentum...symbolized in some communities as a small plastic shoe (but you would have to be a Super huge Stephen King fan to know that).

Ever feel like you need to do something to get your feet moving?

I feel pretty stalled here lately (in some ways, it might be this stupid cold talking, but I think the cold is just the last nail in the coffin).

Of course, it is pretty easy with the B around to focus so much on her that other things stop (blogging, biking, DDR, reading, working on my weight via fitday).

Maybe the spring will be the time to get things moving! Here is hoping.

And now to handle some business, as I got some email notifications about comments on my blog, but haven't chased them down.

1. Salso Blanco is best consumed with restarant quality tortilla chips.

2. I can't believe the Brewers had the bases loaded with nobody out TWICE in the first 3 innings today and got no runs out of it.

3. There is no thing 3.

4. There will be no verification on my blog!

5. WTF Joe, blogger has shut you down. Made me sad, as you usually have something to say. Less Azeroth, more thinking. Which could be something I am going to take to heart.

6. Does Brads blog still exist? Does Brad still exist?

6 Comments:

Blogger TheGirard said...

Brad is located at - http://www.churchofbrad.com/brad/BradBlog/


Sheets looked rusty, he should have waited to play against HOU instead of coming back vs. the powerhouse that is the NEW YORK METS!

2:13 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

Brad still exists!!

You wife got the new link all figured out ;)

10:24 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

We should start a writing campain to get Joe blogging/thinking again. ;)

10:25 AM  
Blogger erika said...

Meh. Joe's not a Blogger anymore.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

1. Sheets looked fine if the brewers could drive in a run.

2. Never compare my wife's ability to figure out stuff to mine...that will never go well for me.

3. I think I did just try to start that campaign. Feel free to jump on.

4. I bet you can fix that.

11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mind if we call you "Bruce" to keep it clear?

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home