Monday, April 24, 2006

Cell


The Cell
Originally uploaded by sethsdisciple.
Stephen King has ended the world (again). I find that the SK books that I enjoy the most, generally he ends the world. The exception being 'Salem's Lot. Cause I like vampires.

Best roleplaying game I ever played in was back in high school with Brian Chemres, Ed Stemilhowski (and if you have a mental picture of what a Stemilhowski should look like, Ed would not disappoint...hell of a nice guy though), Brian Radaj, and my buddy Sean. The game was CHILL. I miss that game dearly. It was ended by Brian joining the military I think...

Anyways...been a while since I picked up a new book...well, I tried Good Omens, but gosh...bog city. I hope SK does right by me...I'm still not entirely sure how I feel about how the Dark Tower turned out, so I'm curious about this one.

1 Comments:

Blogger TheGirard said...

was that witch with the finger thing...in other dark tower books?

because it doesn't matter if I read that series now, you have ruined it for me with those visuals. :(

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home