Thursday, April 20, 2006

Cappy


Cappy
Originally uploaded by sethsdisciple.
Just trying to maintain some Mo :)

7 2/3 innings pitched, only 2 runs given up...Brewers salvage a game for a 3-6 road trip againt (arguably) the top 3 teams in the NL. But Sheets had a good first start in NY and Prince started hitting, so maybe they can build against Cincy this weekend (though those games are always weird...Cincy has a damn strange team).

Brigid did about 45 minutes of tummy time during the game. Good that she is finally chilling a little bit while on her tummy.

And my cold enters day 11. Fuck. But I only have 1 sick day left after burning a bunch when the B was born, so I have to go in or else what if I REALLY get sick (like throwing up instead of just sinus misery).

And in this rambling post, I will point out (the memory probably fueled by the Fbomb in the last paragraph) that Louis Black is fucking funny (he is currently in the CD player in my car...we have to get more of his CDs off of ebay or something). All of you left wing nutjobs I used to work with would love him.

2 Comments:

Blogger TheGirard said...

heh...Preston Wilson struck out 14 times in the series vs. Milwaukee.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

P.S. It should go without saying that "leftwing nutjob" is meant lovingly...afterall, I married nutjobiest one.

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home