Sunday, April 23, 2006

Most...Homeruns...Evar


Miller Time
Originally uploaded by sethsdisciple.
A lot of baseball games have been played over the years, so it is kinda cool when your team can break or even just tie a single game record. The Brewers tied a cool one yesterday by hitting five (5) home runs in a single inning. Of course, if they coulda spared one or two of them for Benny the night before, that probably would have been ok.

I'm looking forward to catching a little bit of the game today (well, in a bout 12 hours) as it is a home Sunday game, meaning that the'll be wearing the retro jerseys (bring on the ball in the glove logo!!!). Sweet!

Cold now downgraded to the hacking occasional remnants of a cough. Baby doing much better, wifey seeming to (I hope she gets a good night's sleep).

2 Comments:

Blogger stuffle said...

My wife and I were at the Saturday game. First game in our ticket package. Great game for us to start the year on!!

Sunday's game was just the opposite. Those retro uniforms must be bad luck or something...

8:59 AM  
Blogger Tom said...

They really need to score at least, you know, a run in those things. One of these games.

I like the idea of moving Ricky to the top of the lineup, like they did tonight.

I'm figuring I've seen 2 games that are about as good as it gets (Bush's first game and Carlos singlehandedly beating the Cards)...don't know that I should try to anymore this year...or I should try to go to all of them...I'm totally undefeated.

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home