Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Master Plan: Thwarted


Hampton
Originally uploaded by sethsdisciple.
Had my picture taken for my new badge this morning and filled out some papers. Should be stunning.

Really, I have very little to chase down for the next couple of days other than following up on real estate mechanics and getting some clothes.

The big plan today was to get to the Hampton Inn, aka my home for 2-3 weeks, early and try to get situated in a first floor room near the entrance.

Fail. Not only am I on the 4th floor, but I have to wait another hour before I can go up to my room. Ug. But, an unexpected bonus, Days of our Lives is on in the breakfast area...there are worse ways to kill an hour (don't get me wrong, there are few less productive ways).

1 Comments:

Blogger Aussie-Askew said...

According to my research, the only worse way to kill an hour is to spend it fishing through your nasal cavity using a chopstick with the sole aim of giving yoruself a frontal lobotomy.

Coincidentally, the same effect that is reached by watching DOUL.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home