Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Wheels Down

I am arrived in St. Louis.

Bleak and rainy day, which fit my mood. I'm still very sad from last night, and then leaving Kathy this morning. What a weird night it was, combining the celebration of a baby shower with the sadness of a going away party. I don't think there is a neat emotional hole to fit the peg that was last night into.

My brother picked me up from the airport and took a couple hours off of work, hoping to get a bike ride in. I would have loved to (might have broken my melancholy), but I think I'm on the way down into some summer cold sinus infection action. Blech.

My sis'inlaw had gotten my car washed and vacuumed while it was staying with them over the weekend, which was sweet, and a nice surprise to be sure.

I better get to sleep so I don't look like a complete doof on the badge picture tomorrow that I'll have for godknowshowlong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home