Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I Never Thought...

I never thought I would hear it come out of my mouth.

I saw the ketchup bottle tipped over and screamed "Don't!" Me. Have you met me? I'm the ketchup guy!

But I was over at my brother's for dinner after a ride tonight and saw him about to put ketchup on nachos (in this case, nachos meaning corn chips with cheese on them). I couldn't help but scream.

He stopped with the ketchup and went to the salsa, but who knows what he gets up to when I'm not there?

He mentioned me putting ketchup on potato chips (yeah, who'd have thunk it, ketchup on a fried potato product).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, everyone's got a blog now...
Congrats on your new family member(s)!

I-Ming

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Btw, in Canada, they sell Pringles KETCHUP flavored. No joke. I've seen the silver-colored yet familiar tube.

IMC

9:18 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

Thanks man!

BTW, I've tried those ket pringles. Horrific. Why not get the real stuff?

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home