Thursday, April 27, 2006

Back At The Clubhouse


P4270713
Originally uploaded by lostonpurpose.
1-1 with 2 walks for me today. Not bad for my first game in two years...though I wish it was a doubleheader league. Very strange to have a cooler of beer on the bench there after not being allowed to even have it in the parking lot in Virginia Beach. SO weired I didn't have any even though it was warm enough out for it to look pretty good.

It was a strange homecoming...the team is the Nadz, the same team that I played on last time I was at Boeing...although a very different cast of characters (only about 4 of the guys that I used to play with). Sadly, next week will probably mark my return to the pitching mound.

But it was nice to go home the clubhouse and carry the B around on my shoulders for a few minutes of victory pose.

2 Comments:

Blogger TheGirard said...

get the bat off yer shoulder man. Chicks don't dig the OBP...they dig the SLG.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

The ball has to at least get to the plate before I'll swing...if I reach I either pop it up, or smash it into the dirt and ground to the pitcher...neither is so good.

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home