Saturday, October 22, 2005

Some Help?


Deck1
Originally uploaded by sethsdisciple.
I really love our new deck, and am looking forward to spending some time out there. I've seen my sister in law reading on theirs, and that looks splendid, especially with A Feast For Crows about to come out.

But I need some help.

What is a good place to buy deck furniture? I've seen a few things at Lowes or Hope Depot, and it was ok. But nothing grand.

Any suggestions? Any types of deck furniture that is worth of recomendation?


Deck2

Deck3

3 Comments:

Blogger Trundling Grunt said...

Bad time of year for deck furniture - I think our table came from Target but can't remember where the chairs came from. Given that it's all about to turn bollock freezing I'd wait till Spring when there should be a better selection and the seasonal places start back up.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Shocho said...

Hm. Don't know, never had a deck. I would suggest sitting on the furniture in the store and picking something comfy. Your ass knows more than your eyes, in this case.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Dave(id) said...

Not sure on table and chairs. I got nothing better than Shoco's "Ass knows better" comment. But the deck and yard does look very nice.

From my experience a hammock is nice (the ones that come with their own stand.)
A soft pillow, a good book, temp around 75 degrees. nothing better, I used to sleep in mine all the time.

You got a flat area for horsehoes( maybe thats a southern thing)? or bocci (know thats not a southern thing)?

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home