Saturday, October 22, 2005

Fall


Fall
Originally uploaded by sethsdisciple.
Don't you just love the Fall? It has always been my favorite season.

I love when the air gets crisp.

I love when the leaves turn.

I love the smell of rotting leaves on the ground.

I love the smell of burning leaves (though with it being illegal most places, you don't get it much anymore).

I love driving along the Mississippi and seeing all of the colors. I told Kathy that if the yung'un wasn't about to arrive, I would like to make the drive up to Minnesota. Maybe next year.

And I am happy to be back in a place where fall happens. The pine trees just don't do it. The picture above is from our back yard. Dig it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your deck looks comfy and your view special. Happy new home.

Uncle Bob always burns a handfull of leaves in the grill and invites the neighbors for smells.

Aunt Polly

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home