Saturday, October 01, 2005

Sooooo....

It is midnight and I'm finally getting sleepy. That changes the fact that the end of Neon Genesis Evangelion (or whatever the stupid spelling is) is idiotic and one of the greatest wastes of potential since Cledius Hunt not at all. What crap. What was this guy smoking.

The Brewers are officially not losers this year! Here's hopin' for either one more win this weekend, or some fricken rain so they can be winners! It was fun to see them check in at 13 (out of 30) in the power rankings today on ESPN.

Kathy just came down to check on me, but just snuggled up and went to sleep leaning up against me. I like when she does that.

Fish fry is tasty. But we need to buy less fish. The goal should be no leftovers. As Joe now knows, the leftovers never make it past midnight, and Kathy doesn't eat leftovers. You do the math.

I'm going to sign up for a post birth class that is just me and the young'un. Should be fun. No idea what the subject matter will be. Probably "How to change a diaper without mangling the young'un or yourself (you sad fool)."

Mercifully, NGE is over. What poo. They fucked up the ending of the TV series in Japan so badly that they made the guy try again with a movie. I think that he intentionally fucked it up worse just to spite them!

CK, lunch was at the U City Grill today, LWC's favorite place, haha. I had Biminbob (or something like that?). Marinated beef which is grilled, a fried egg, served in a big bowl over rice, some hot sauce, some cucumbers and carrots cut up with a mandolin. TASTY. The boys that I used to work with at Boeing in my first stay know the good spots. Costs me an extra 1/2 hour at the end of the day to go to lunch with them (espically as they now work in a different building), but worth it ever 2 weeks or so.

There is a long to do list this weekend. I would like to get 2 or 3 of them kicked out at least (buy a mower, fertilize the lawn, set mole traps...moles, yuck, select paint for the pink room and/or baby room?).

And Cheer Cheer for Old Notre Dame tomorrow (tonight!).

4 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Moles? Really?

11:00 AM  
Blogger Tom said...

Yeah, Moles. Blech.

5:43 PM  
Blogger TheGirard said...

i had to put a limit on a card today and I thought of you tom.

:) - for thinking of tom liscke
:( - for having to use the stupid clunky (limit 2) goofy text.

6:07 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Yeah ND!!!!!!

Cool new header, btw!

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home