Friday, September 30, 2005

A Few Notes From The Day

2-0 on seven innings of shut-out ball from Gary Glover? Whoda thunk. If they win 2 of 3 in Pittsburg (or go 1-1 with a rainout), they have a winning season. Go Brewers.

Speaking of which, my Brewers button down shirt arrived in the mail today. Finally have something to wear into the land of the Cardinal shirts.

Great bike ride today/tonight. I love crisp fall days. Have to remember to start drinking something besides coffee all day though, as I think I am way down on water content these days. Not good for bike rides. CK, I think I rode by your old house. We went right by the Saint Anne Market (sound familiar?). But I have to do some major excavating to get some more of my fall/night riding gear out of the boxes.

I pulled out Book 3 in Song of Fire and Ice to start rereading it before book 4 comes out. I'm dreading/anticipating the wedding chapter all over again.

I'm still waiting to see some pictures from the Rams/Titans game last weekend. Especially the steak sandwich picture.

AA, I got your phone message by the way, but missed the Grand Final. In a strange twist, you call wasn't the only mention of the Festival of the Foot. I joined a guild in World of Warcraft that is made up (entirely?) of Australians and Kiwis. Of course, I never see them online as they live on pretty much exactly the other side of the world, and gamers the world over keep similar hours. Maybe on a weekend. Of course, it isn't a serious guild (they don't take the gaming to serious), but I'm looking forward to the chat.

Good episode of The O.C. tonight. Lots of interesting plot twisties. I totally saw the Taylor thing coming though. Yuck.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shocho said...

Saint Anne Market doesn't sound familiar, was this in Florissant? Gimme a street name.

6:49 AM  
Blogger Tom said...

Maybe Ashby?

7:40 AM  
Blogger Aussie-Askew said...

Here's to the Swannies! By the way, in response to a comment you made on Easily Distracted, the soccer field at Nauticus is well and truly f'd by the twelve construction trucks, diggers, cranes and pile drivers. Dont think the Wine Festival will have any impact on that side. ;)

BTW... in one week, Liverpool proved themselves to be a Europe-only side.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home