Friday, September 16, 2005

My Wife Stole My Post

Oh well. She covered most of the goings on.

My brother came over and I conned him into hooking up a wire or two.

Two kinda funny things on the day. First, figuring out that our fridge was about an inch and a half too tall for the shelves. Pulled down the unit over top, now faced with the decision of painting the whole kitchen (and probably, the way the walls run, the tv room too), or reinstalling the unit, but higher. Ug. Neither sounds fun.

Also, the cable guys said something to Kathy that I had to make her repeat several times as my brain couldn't process. "They (the old owners of our house) never had cable" or any sort of pay tv for that matter. No sat, no directv, no nothin. So, they had to run cabling from the street. Cripes. What did they do, talk to each other? The saving grace was that they, for whatever reason, had had the house wired.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aussie-Askew said...

I can't imagine the previous owners were conversationalists, unless you have a 'conversation room' decked out in faux-wood like your last house.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home