Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A Boy And His The B


Watching the traffic
Originally uploaded by lostonpurpose.
287.5 - 1384 - 1255

Survived the commute to work today. My knee (the "at risk" part of my bike commuting) doesn't seem to be griping too bad yet. I guess we'll see tomorrow morning. I think the weight loss helped, and I just went nice and slow up the hills. Looking forward to a lot more if the knee holds up...and then I have to get the good bike out for some rides (including hooking up the Burley and taking the B for some rides...must buy helmet).

I'm excited about the back to back Logan hours on the new CW! I can see at this point that my Tuesdays are shot. I really need to be able to purchase cliff's notes for V Mars though...I'm just not smart (or attentive?) enough to keep all of the plot lines straight. Who was the mope who shot Keith?

My neph and I had a great time at the ND game this weekend (even though we got totally soaked during the 3rd quarter). I do like when we beat Purdue. Irish really should only have one loss when the play SC at the end of the season. Thank god they figured out that Zibikowski has no business trying to be anybody's deep help. My favorite part of the weekend was the band and the drummer's circle before the game...I'm a sucker for drum cadences.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

I <3 the numbers.

Glad to hear you are trying the bike comute again.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home