Thursday, August 24, 2006

Standing Tall


Standing Tall
Originally uploaded by lostonpurpose.
295.5 - 1452 - 0

Been a little sick and tired this week. I think I've been staying up too late (he says, typing at 11:50).

In the picture you see the B in the dress I picked out. I think Kathy let me blow a little more on a little dress for her than she normally would have gone for. Solid baby clothes shopper, that one (which is a great thing when the B grows out of it after about two wearings).

I can't believe how much she has changed in the last couple of weeks. She could hardly crawl two weeks ago, and now she is standing up against things and pulling herself up. Oh, and babbling. Babbling a lot.

Thanks for all the suggestions on the menu last week. Tonight I made some stuff green peppers (with some rice and salsa...quite tasty!) and a couple of shrimp egg rolls. We made both baked and fried. I don't mind the baked at all (better with some egg white over the top so they brown up in the oven).

That was my second try at egg rolls in the last couple of days (we did some for sunday dinner). I forgot just how damn much prep work asian cooking involves...on Sunday I had to summon my nephew over early to help wrap up the mini egg rolls (I bought wanton paper instead of egg rolls...doh!) or I would never have made it. He was a trooper.

I think my next try will be lettuce wraps, but I think I want to try to chase down some not iceburg options (bibb lettuce?) as I don't trust the iceburg to wrap correctly.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable little girl! If you Love to dress her in dresses,I found an adorable website for Designer Baby Clothes! I particularly like the Biscotti brand! I found an adorable dress for my daughter online at www.sandboxcouture.com. I even received Free shipping for my order of $50 or more! Very cute website! check it out!

1:35 AM  
Blogger erika said...

bibb or boston. which may be the same thing.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home