Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Wanna Bitch to Charter? Go Here

292.5 - 1400 - 120

Ok, so this is really for Kathy (cause I can't email her the url because neither of us can get at our web-mail). here.

In other news, season premiere of Gilmore Girls tomorrow!

The Packers won. The Cards are making EVERY effort to blow the division. ND salvaged their season. My soccer team won for the first time in franchise history (1 year and 2 games). The Brewers swept the Giants. And I'll even throw in that the Redskins won (The B's team).

The diet is still towards the front of my brain, but a lot of really tempting food has pinged me back a bit. I haven't really lost ground, but it hasn't progressed as much as I'd like. Gotta buckle down again.

Oh, and I caught Studio 60 blah blah blah. Good Sorkin stuff. Someone put MatthewPerry out of his misery. Watching him work with that dialog is like watching someone try to compete in the Oympic 100m swim wearing water wings. Maybe he'll learn to keep up, but I'm betting that years of feasting on crappy dialog leaves him ilprepared.

6 Comments:

Blogger Shocho said...

I figured you'd be in sports heaven after this weekend. Matthew Perry is doing fine, you're just looking for Jennifer Aniston's breasts when you hear his voice.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Shocho said...

Hey, did you actually see the end of the ND game? I know that you and Kathy sometimes... how do I put this delicately? ...turn off a game in which your team is doing poorly.

10:29 AM  
Blogger erika said...

so, is it over over? or just overish? Christopher? Really? I just can't bring myself to like him.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

Clearly, it is not over, but they need something to get us through to the series finale when Luke and Lor ride off into the sunset. He makes pancakes for gosh sakes, she'll come around.

But I didn't see the "see ya at Christmas" coming.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Mkae said...

I agree with Chuck, I think Perry is doing a great job. He's my favorite part of the show.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Tom said...

Perry = ungood.

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home