Saturday, August 19, 2006

Just Checking In

295 - 1584 - 995

The first number is kinda going in the the right direction again...I firgured it would be. Indy hurt a little bit, but even there I wasn't too bad (didn't let Scott talk me into dessert at St. Elmos).

Thanks for the recipe suggestions...I'll be winding my way over there this weekend. Tried the stuffed green pepper idea tonight (it had been rattling around in my head). Could have been better, as it really needs a little bit of rice in there to soak up the juices from the veg (it was watery, as I only had onion, celery, and tomato inside, all of which give up some liquid).

Tomorrow should be fun, as we are going to the festival of the little hills....which has tons of craft booths, which I like, and tons of booths where the deep fry stuff on a stick (which I fear while on the diet!!!).

And finally, way to go Prince! Nice single to win in the 9th.

1 Comments:

Blogger erika said...

quinoa!

or brown rice.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home