Thursday, July 06, 2006

An Interesting Race in the Making...

I think, at this point, nobody has any clue who is going to win the Tour. Basso and Ulrich guilty until proven innocent (though I've been told that these guys all signed an agreement saying they didn't deal with the shifty guy at the heart of the investigation, so at least they are all guilty of that?), Valverde getting the classic cycling injury (ow, my clavicle).

I don't know if it is just OLN being scewed, but it seems like a couple of Americans (Georgie, Floyd and Levi) might actually have a legit shot...Julich is even in the team picture...maybe a couple of other Discovery guys too (Salvodelli and Popo). I think it is going to be a great couple of weeks!

Any other favs I'm overlooking at this point?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home