Friday, June 09, 2006

Quick Updates!


Hey, new bear!
Originally uploaded by lostonpurpose.
My neighbor with the 2 year old saw us outside with the B in the exercauser as we were working on the Moon Garden and referred to her as "the foreman." Too true.

We'll have to post some pictures of the moon garden...my back is aching enough that we should share.

World Cup begins tomorrow! Which means I have to figure out how to get the TiVo set up to record all of it. Ouch! Might be beyond my mojo, but we'll see.

Flex day tomorrow! Should be a great day...once I get 3 or 4 hours in at work, I'll come home and pick up Kathy and the B and head out to the uesd book fair. After that, an hour of soccer (yes, I survived the game last weekend, but just barely), and then Kathy and I will go on to some gaming with one of the guys from work.

I'm especially looking forward to the England game on Saturday morning, but soooooooo afraid of the clowns ESPN will have covering the game...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home