Thursday, July 06, 2006

I'm getting more excited!

319.5 - 1482

I think the time trial this weekend (52k?) is going to be very revealing, and like everything else in the Tour so far, I have no idea what is coming. It is going to add a lot of definition to the field. But what is even more exciting is that this year more than ever, the mountains might just completely trump the time trial gaps, as I'm not sure there is a complete rider. If someone put a gun to my head, I might yell "Landis" and then immediately start second guessing.

By the way, I forgot Kloeden (Kathy spelling assist) who survived the great T-Mobile purge...he is lurking in about 15th, so there is another Euro contender.

1 Comments:

Blogger TheGirard said...

I haven't been following it as close as before, but why doesn't Thor just win the whole thing?

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home