Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Songs On My MP3 Player

Further research on the "songs during cycling." Here are 7 that are working well for me.

Hollaback Girl -Gwen Stefani "That's right, put your pom-poms down, getting everybody fired up." Well, I'm fired up.

g.o.a.t. drummer

La Villa Strangiato -Rush There is a lot of this...Neil Peart, best drummer ever, makes it very easy to keep the pedals going.

Hook -Blues Traveller I like harmonica, so sue me.

Boom -Pod Ok, I admit it, I was watching Grind and it made me chase down this song and a couple of others.

Send Me On My Way -Rusted Root That much percussion can't be a bad thing for keeping up a cadence.

Down -311 I got nothin.

Jimmy Olsen's Blues -Spin Doctors "I can't believe my dilema is real/I'm competing with the Man of Steel."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home