Friday, June 24, 2005

I Think I Know

...Charlottesville is a better route than D.C.to go from Virginia Beach to Columbus.

...if someone asks you to hold an empty glass before taking your picture, they just might be laughing at you, rather than with you.

...Derrick Turnbow is a goofy looking Mofo.

...if the breadhouse goes with me to Columbus, I'll eat well on the trip.

...it is nice to hear people tell you that you look like you are losing weight.

...I'm not as big a fan of Moblogging as some. Content issues.

...Mechagodzilla has a short-range laser in its chest.

...one of the visitors to this blog got here via a search for Dario Franchitti shirtess. He is Mr. Ensign Leffler.

...more (a lot more!) got here via a search for Danica Patrick, who will have more success in racing than Lynn St. James or Sarah Fischer.

...I hope all of the people that I worked with at my last company keep blogging. I mean it. You better.

...if my family is a democracy, K wins all votes while carrying Pavel(ina). After that, I think the person that most recently changed a diaper gets the proxy vote.

3 Comments:

Blogger TheGirard said...

:(

There are times when I wish I knew you were driving up.

that wo0uld have been a fun trip.

I concur about going through charlottesville.

1:52 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

You'll be in Columbus? Stop by booth 621!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

Will do Jason. We'll go look at a riddle or somethin.

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home