Monday, October 09, 2006

The Diet is Dead, Long Live The Diet!


A little smile on the train
Originally uploaded by lostonpurpose.
Ok, so I guess after the weekend binge, and the burrito for lunch followed by a pizza for dinner, it is time to close the book on the diet. HOWEVER, I'm going to roll right into another diet. I know, it makes no sense. But maybe it will work for me!...I just couldn't have this binge on the conscience of the first diet which served me a big 30 pound loss.

By the way, go check out the maniphesto games website. There are actual games with actual game design there. I've been playing some of the demo games. These are not 10-20 million dollar budget games, and no doubt some of them suck eggs. But there are going to be a few which are fun (and affordable). These are games that rely on the fun more than the pixel count.

I'm thinking about dropping $20 on the bridge construction game. Kathy would be completely unsurprised.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shocho said...

Those games sound interesting. However, I am lazy and need a link to click. There's a certain contract and commitment involving your service to the community at stake.

10:04 AM  
Blogger The Information Officer said...

ah, maybe it's a test to see your level of commitment to the world of gaming. If your lazy to type it in, than you...

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home