Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Things I Think I Know

302 - 1497 - 0 (it is really just too hot to be believed outside)

Never trust someone who quotes themself in their email sig (much less 5 times).

Similarly, if your email sig is longer than the body of your email, you probably want to reconsider.

I'm looking forward to early Saturday mornings watching EPL soccer with the B.

I am really looking forward to seeing the scale throw out a number that starts with 2.

I miss designing games.

Never buy a prepackaged salad at the cafeteria at 1 p.m.

I hate running (yet when it cools, I bet I'll be doing more, and recently thought about doing a run-bike-run biathalon in the future).

I'm curious, if fairly cynical, about what I'll find in Indy next week.

Geoff Jenkins, my favorite Brewer for years, should probably hang it up.

When you have a stretchy belt, it can lie. But the wedding ring never lies...and it is starting to slide around on my finger again a little bit...a good sign...hopefully I'll have to have it resized sometime early next year.

3 Comments:

Blogger Doug W. said...

Are you heading to the Brickyard 400?

9:47 AM  
Blogger Doug W. said...

You said Indy...so I think 2.5 mile oval...nothing else...

At least stop by the museum while you are there.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Doug W. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home