Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I, My Friend, Am Not a Giraffe

Read the sign if you don't believe me.

306 - 1306 - 0

I guess I've recovered from the vacation splurge. I felt bad when we were leaving town on Saturday when my Mom appologized for having all the schnecks around the house. I hate being the guy on the diet who bitches about food all of the time...I guess that statement makes the current focus of my blog more than just a little ironic.

Ben came back tonight! One run over 7 innings! And then Dave Bush came in and gave up 5 in the eigth (what the fuck was Dave Bush pitching in a tied game in the eighth inning for?!?).

2 Comments:

Blogger TheGirard said...

And Prince set the record for homeruns by a brewer rook

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home