Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Bring Back the Yellow Tires


Smile after the bath
Originally uploaded by lostonpurpose.
309 - 1575 (I forgot the miso soup!!!) - 0

Floyd and Kloden seem like they'll decide it among themselves, and right now Floyd is lookin' strong. Especially because the chances of Kloden doing much to Floyd in the final TT seem remote. On the plus side, someone apparently told Floyd that the green tights look really garish combined with mellow johnny on the victory podium so he has axed that look.

Anyone watch the Espy's? Apparently Lance called the French soccer team a bunch of assholes...making the French love him less (if that could be possible).

We took my neph and niece to their first Sushi meal tonight (and I forgot that I had the miso...leading to my first overage in two weeks). The raw shrimp came with the the heads...my niece seemed a little freaked out. At the server's urging, I cracked one of those babies open and tried it. Won't do that again.

My neph ate about whatever was put in front of her, but my niece seemed to prefer the california rolls (I give her credit for trying the tuna).

And finally, lets all welcome back Tomo Ohka tonight.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home