Thursday, July 13, 2006

Go You Crazy Menonite (Kathy Spelling Assist)!


Floyd
Originally uploaded by sethsdisciple.
314 (wtf) - 1506 - 481

So uh, Discovery, not so much. Just no form I guess.

Floyd on the other hand, had a great day, and benefited from work by T-Mobile (Kloden felt strong so he told his guys to press, and then cramped up), and Rabobank (one guy launching the eventual stagewinner) to take yellow.

I don't think he is going to be able to hold it all the way (his team just doesn't have the horses), but if he keeps this form, he should be able to take it back in the Alps. Good stuff!

And the thumbs down goes to Troutwig, who said "Rasmussen just doesn't look like a climber. He's so thin!" Spoken like a man who has never ridden a bike up a hill ever.

And the double thumbs down to the commercial from the local bike shop my nephew works at. Worst. Ad. Evar! I wish they'd put it on the web somewhere so you had to suffer through it too.

In other other news, my softball team won again, and (with me pitching) we only gave up 3 runs. That lowers my already ludicrus softball E.R.A. below 5 for the year. No idea. I guess it helps to have outfielders that catch everything. But we also kick the ball around a little on the infield, so it sorta balances out.. I hope they don't outlaw my spitball.

2 Comments:

Blogger TheGirard said...

you keep it up, the brewers will be knocking on your door to have you replace a certain guy that got signed by the DL...again

3:00 AM  
Blogger Dave(id) said...

you need to be at 3rd base, fits you well, unless of course they have someone fast over there already :-)

i miss softball. my arm is still toast from the freaking speed pitch booth at harbor park.

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home