Thursday, June 01, 2006

You Can't Stop Me!

I'm just going to keep posting this picture. Over. And over. You have been warned. Consider it a caption contest this time through. I know what I think in my head every time I see it.

Quick updates.

Love having Kathy and the B home.

X-Men 3 was enjoyed by Kathy and I (first movie since HPot pre the B). More Kitty Pride = good (though as Kathy said, not at the expense of Rogue).

At my last softball game I did the dumbest thing I've ever done on a field. When running back to the dugout (ok, the fenced area with the roof on it) from coaching third to bat (cause we got that far in the lineup) I tossed my glove towards one of my team mates standing in front of said dugout. The wind caught it (it was gusting 25-30) and carried it up onto the dugout roof.

Stupid.

Fortunately, Wedge's 10 year old who weighs roughly 2.3 Bs was there, so I threw him up to get my glove.

And finally, I keep thinking about taking my bike out and setting it up to commute to work in, but haven't actually done it yet. MUST do it this weekend.

And really finally, I have my first soccer game in forever this weekend. I'm ascared.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Don't be ascared!

"You can do it!"

11:57 PM  
Blogger stuffle said...

When I see that picture, I think of gangster movies for some reason. Kinda like "We've got a problem with other babies movin' in on our turf. Its starting to effect our formula shipments. I want this problem taken care of, Vinnie. Capisce?"

7:49 AM  
Blogger Tom said...

"We've got a problem with other babies movin' in on our turf. Its starting to effect our formula shipments. I want this problem taken care of, Vinnie. Capisce?"

There is definitely some sort of mastermind thing going on there.

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home