Thursday, May 11, 2006

Update!

Is there anything you could care less about than me buying a minivan?

After I got home from work tonight, Kathy was hot to go take a test drive of the Honda mini. She had been reading the consumer reports stuff which said really nice things about the Honda, and really not too nice things about the Town and Country.

Well, I gotta say I really enjoyed the drive. And it has a sunroof standard (which is the only thing I would really miss if I give up my car)!

The B didn't like it though. She started screaming about 1/3 of the way through the test drive. Well, maybe she was just hungry and teething. Anyways, I think the Honda is going to win.

You don't care, do you? I can understand that...

6 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

<whiny Luke voice>

I care.

</whiny Luke voice>

10:06 AM  
Blogger TheGirard said...

Does it have the cool fold down seats where you can fold down everything behind the driver and turn it into some mini-psuedo truck/van/thing?

12:29 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

What happened to the Odyssey?

6:09 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

Honda = Odyssey...I couldn't remember how to spell Odyssey while I was writing my post...You know how that is Kos...

6:46 PM  
Blogger erika said...

Can't go wrong with a Honda.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Tom said...

The Honda name is hard to beat...Kathy's Honda has treated us very well.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home