Saturday, May 06, 2006

Best Survivor?


Best Survivor?
Originally uploaded by sethsdisciple.
Well, I gotta admit that Survivor still shows up on our TV on Thursday nights, with all of the annoying people whining and moving on (as usual).

But the best part about this season has been watching Terry, who seems like a genuine stand up guy, basically run the table since the merge. He has won all of the individual immunity challenges +1 (having found the bonus immunity idol).

I don't know if he is physically the best survivor player the game has had, or if the clowns who are on the show with him are just the poorest excuse for adversaries the show has seen. Probably the truth is in the middle. Certainly he wasn't a good enough player to rescue his squad before the merge when they just kept loosing.

Now he is guaranteed the final 3. This would seem like the time when everyone would just HAVE to vote for him for absolutely schooling them, but he'll probably get killed by the bitterness vote.

3 Comments:

Blogger TheGirard said...

I have to agree from what I've seen of Survivor this season. I have to admit I haven't seen every episode, but the ones I have, he has pretty much dominated everyone else, and he's not a braggert about it either.

I'm also surprised the one female was still there (as of last week), I could have sworn that the rolling stone wanna-be guy said that she was going to be gone with her friend like 5 weeks ago.

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terry is the king on this show. But Tom, you are right, the bitterness vote could cause him to lose $900,000

And, didn't he win the CAR (SUV)? The car curse continues?

Are you watching the Amazing Race? Only a few more of those left this season...Dianna and I are bigger fans of the Amazing Race than Survivor...I missed a few Survivors this season, but not TAR.

BTW, without TiVo, this would not be possible...

8:36 AM  
Blogger Tom said...

It'll be tough to overcome the curse of the car...it would be criminal for him not to get the gameplay votes though if he makes it that far.

Kathy and I used to watch the 'Race all the time back in the Kevin and Drew era, but it just hasn't been the same for us since...I think this year it is toe to toe against something we watch, but I can't remember what day it is on.

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home