Monday, May 01, 2006

Just Wonderin'

I so want to take the Wonderlic test. I'm just curious about what scale these guys are on.

When I was taking engineering classes at Notre Dame, Tim Ruddy, the center on the football team (and a guy who had a nice NFL career) would sit in front row all studious like, and I think he got out of ND with a 4.0 in Mechanical Engineering (either that or it was an urban legend, but in any case, he was a very good student). I wonder what he got on the Wonderlic...or if they had it back then.

Edit: Ok, I got curious and googled Wonderlic Tim Ruddy. And found this. The internet really is a magic place. Ruddy apparently got either a 48 or 49 out of a possible 50...and then hushed it up as he didn't want a rep as a brainiac...actually kind of an interesting article.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"We don't like to draft a guy who's too smart because he could do something else with his life," Young said, "besides play this silly game."

That's nice...we want stupid loyal people, not smart players...

Guess you won't be seeing much from ND in the draft anymore...since Weis is looking for smart players...

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home