Monday, May 23, 2005

Priorities


Review
Originally uploaded by sethsdisciple.
Well, after my post on naming grounds, I had some new visitors leave some comments. One of them pointed me at Hull FC and spoke of their (old) ground, Boothferry Park.

Well, I wanted to see a picture. So I googled it up and found a great site that reveiws football (soccer) grounds.

Two things stood out.

One, the priorities of the fans. If you look at the table of contents, obviously Where To Drink rates more highly than How To Get There. (And they wonder why they were banned from Europe...)

The other was this section on what the fans sing.

The fans at these games seem like they have so much more fun than we do over here. Maybe it is the priority on booze and singing.

1 Comments:

Blogger TheGirard said...

tom...send me your new email address.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home