Thursday, May 19, 2005

Stronger


P5180146
Originally uploaded by sethsdisciple.
The Bike.

I've missed the Bike.

Stress and any little excuse keep me away from the Bike.

But the Bike is the cure for stress and any number of little excuses.

Two years ago the Bike and I were pretty tight. There were only 2 or 3 people on the rides who were faster, and they had been riding for a long while.

The last two years it has been tough, because of stress and lots of little excuses. I'd forgotten what it is like to feel strong on the Bike.

But after a week of effort, I see some signs. The wind hurts less. The saddle hurts less. The other riders aren't getting away as quickly. God I love the Bike.

1 Comments:

Blogger thisismarcus said...

Motorbiking is fun. My dad's into all the vintage stuff so I grew up surrounded by bikes. He wanted to fly over here and go to some bike festival in ND until I explained the scale of the map he was looking at and distance from VA!

Well, enough about me... :)

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home