Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Ride of the Sleepy B

I took the B out for a bike ride yesterday with her uncle and cousin. A good time was had by all once we figured out to tuck a sweatshirt behind her back in the trailor seat to keep her helmet from falling down over her eyes...she seemed to dig it, though she fell asleep about 2/3 of the way through (after about 30 minutes).

I look forward to doing that a lot, though being my first time back on the bike in...uh...forever, my saddle bits are feeling it today. I'll try to get some pictures next time.

3 Comments:

Blogger TheGirard said...

uhh...i'll pass on the pictures of your saddle bits...thanks.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

I, also, do not want to see pictures of your saddle bits ...

1:30 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Thirded.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home