Sunday, March 04, 2007

Quick Thanks

I just wanted to thank everyone for the hospitality last week. It was great to see everyone (and thanks for dragging yourselves out on a weeknight). Things I learned: Bison...eh, about like ground beef; a pair of 6s does not beat AQ with a Q revealed on the flop (so REMEMBER what your cards are, not what you had a couple hands ago); an air matress can hold me.

Back in the midwest now, and happy to see my girls. I wish I could get to the zoo with Kathy and the B this week, but maybe we can get to the magic house to splash around on Friday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shocho said...

Did you go to Hampton Roads? I think Erika said something. I was too far away to hear. :(

9:45 AM  
Blogger Tom said...

Business trip CK. Next time I'll yell louder :)

10:10 PM  
Blogger Aussie-Askew said...

But will the air mattress ever be the same?

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home