Sunday, May 29, 2005

Danica


Danika
Originally uploaded by sethsdisciple.
Get used to those eyes kids. I think you are going to be seeing a lot of them on TV from now on.

More on this later, but Danica Patrick came within 2 gallons of fuel of winning the Indy 500 today. I think she is gonna make a bundle on endorsements, and maybe save the Indy Racing League if they market her well.

In other news, my Memorial Day Weekend binge entered day 2 today. Disaster!

Pork Ribs.
Homemade Salsa.
Chips.
Baked Beans.
Shrimp.
Grilled Zucchini.
Crab (the kind you have to hit with a mallet).
Beers (dammit!).
Ben n' Jerry Peanut Butter Cup.

The pain. The horror.

But at least we went shopping for the cookout tomorrow (kill me now).

2 Comments:

Blogger TheGirard said...

LOVE the salsa. I suck cause I'm missing it.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Dave(id) said...

It's Danica not Danika :-)

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home